buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Date Night

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Date Night

This was a movie that my DH rented that stars Tina Fey and Steve Carell 2 of my favorite actors. It starts off with us getting to meet the family and seeing what their daily life is all about.  The couple are very similar to my DH and I.  They love each other, but have busy careers and a busy home life and don't have much time for each other.  I could really relate to that.   So, every week they have a date night.  After they find out that close friends are going to separate Phil decides he wants to take his wife Claire into the city for a date night that's something different.  They try to get reservations in this place called Claw, but can't so when they arrive at the restaurant they take another couple's reservation.  Of course these people have stolen something from this unsavory character played by Ray Liotta.  There are a lot of car chases, a meeting with a shirtless Marc Wahlberg and lots of shooting by the two guys chasing them. I have to say that I did enjoy the movie.  I could definitely relate to the Foster's married life. I think Tina Fey and Steve Carell had great chemistry.  I would love to see them again in another movie.  There were some parts I thought were a little crazy and unrealistic, but it was good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment