buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

I did this workout last week and I have to say it is an amazing workout. The only complaint I have is that she didn't tell you how much weight she was using or suggest how many pounds you should use.  It's broken down into several circuits.
  • 15-Minute Total Body Circuit
  • 40-Minute Total Body Circuit
  • 15-Minute Abs Only Circuit
  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit
  • 15-Minute Lower Body Circuit
I did all of the circuits and I like that she is straight to the point and quick about her workouts.  She doesn't mess around.  The workout didn't drag.  Although the workout was tough it went by very quickly.  In the circuit there's a series of exercises.  After you do the exercises once you then do them again, but faster.  That's called a Power Burn.  I was sore for several days after this workout.  I rented it from Blockbuster.  I plan on buying it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment