buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: L'oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review of the Day: L'oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse

I have to wake up very early for my job. I've noticed recently that I have developed dark circles under my eyes. I contribute them to aging and also the fact that I have to wake up at 3:00am for work and I never seem to get enough sleep. I decided to try L'oreal's Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System. It's a two step system with an Anti-wrinkle dark circle cream and then a Anti-bag + puffiness micro-pulse massage. They claim that in 4 weeks I should see visible results.

I tried the system for 4 weeks. I used it almost every day. Sometimes I would be too tired or forget. It's very easy to use. You put the collagen cream under the eye. The cream is not greasy. It's light and feels real good when I put it on. The cream did blend in very easily. Then using this Micro-Pulse massager under the eye for about ten seconds. Making sure to to move gently across the under eye area. The pulse didn't hurt, but I do remember that I felt a tingle a few times when I used it. It just vibrates under the eye.

The results: I noticed a slight difference under my eyes. The dark circles were a little lighter. I will continue to use it, but I really think in order to totally get rid of them I may need a new job and get more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment