buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Chigirl recommends this recipe: Sugar-Free Apple Pie

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chigirl recommends this recipe: Sugar-Free Apple Pie

This was a very quick and simple pie to make. I used gluten-free pie shells from Whole Foods. I'm not on a gluten-free diet. I just like the way the pie shells taste. There are 2 in a package. So, I just put the other one on top after I added the apples. Instead of just plain ground cinnamon I added Spice Islands Pumpkin Pie Spice. I have found that I like that one the best. I used agave nectar instead of artificial sweetener. I didn't measure I just added enough until I felt it was sweet enough for my taste. An I used vegan spread instead of butter. The result is a great tasting you would never know it didn't have sugar pie;-) The buttery taste of the gluten-free crusts makes it taste absolutely incredible.


tasteofhome.com
tab
corner
Recipes | Healthy | Community | Videos | Cooking School | Contests | Shop | Magazines

Dear ,

I thought you’d enjoy this recipe for Sugar-Free Apple Pie I found on tasteofhome.com.

Signed,
K M

Sugar-Free Apple Pie
Sugar-Free Apple Pie
Find Recipes     Watch Videos     Slow-Cooker Recipes
Recipes   Cooking Videos   Slow Cooker and Casserole Recipes

Browse over 35,000 recipes — by course, cuisine, holiday and more.

 

Check out cooking videos from Taste of Home and around the web.

 

Warm up with delicious slow cooker and casserole recipes.

Get recipes»

 

Start watching»

 

Find a recipe»

Free Issue Offer

Try a FREE ISSUE of Taste of Home
You’ll enjoy 100+ delicious, home-style recipes & tips, mouth-watering meal ideas, time-saving tips and so much more! Try it today»

Free Shipping

FREE SHIPPING from Shop Taste of Home
Order today from ShopTasteofHome.com and we’ll ship your order for free!
Go shopping»

Your friend, K M, requested we send you this recipe email.

To learn more about Taste of Home’s use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy.
5400 S 60th Street, Greendale WI 53129-1404

border
 

No comments:

Post a Comment