buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Febreze Noticeables Apple & Spice Delight

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review of the Day: Febreze Noticeables Apple & Spice Delight

I love this time of year. One of my favorite things to do is to decorate the house. I love the scents that come with fall as well. I was in the Target on Friday looking for a fall scent for my home and noticed the Febreze Noticeables Apple & Spice Delight. It's a scented dual oil that I put into a warmer that plugs into the wall. It's located in the kitchen, but I notice the scent all around the house. The apple spice is very fresh and smells like apples and cinnamon. The caramel apple reminds me of a caramel apple pie. The scents are very comforting and not overpowering. I can definitely tell the difference when the warmer switches from one scent to the other. To me it's like having a big hug on a cool crisp fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment