buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Moisturizer

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Review of the Day: St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Moisturizer

This time of year I find my skin extra dry and rough. My daughter has the same problem. I use whatever body lotion I find on sale for myself and it works out fine. My daughter is another story. Her skin is extremely dry and the doctor recommended we use Aveeno. And it works well for her. Well, we ran out of the Aveeno and it's between paydays so I decided to try the St. Ives.

It's St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Moisturizer. It was about half the price of the Aveeno. I tried it on my daughter's skin. It's really creamy, very soothing when you put it on. It blends well into the skin and non-irritating. . I used it on myself as well as my daughter. I noticed that hours later my skin isn't dry and I don't have to reapply. The scent is light and pleasant. St. Ives states on the bottle that it has 100% natural moisturizers and dermatologist tested. It's not tested on animals and has no animal ingredients. So, it's good for vegetarians.

I'm very pleased with the results and will probably buy it again instead of the Aveeno.

No comments:

Post a Comment