buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Thomas Rosenthal Professional Cookware Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Review of the Day: Thomas Rosenthal Professional Cookware Review

For the past couple of months we have been saving stickers from our local grocery store Jewel to get some cookware. I had my eye on the dutch oven since the very beginning. You get one sticker for every $10 you spend. With the weekly grocery shopping we do and stickers from my dad we got 100. That's what you need to get the dutch oven. I was so excited to pick it up from the store. I must have been one of the first people to get mine because the cashier didn't know exactly what to do. She rang up the dutch oven and it came to sixty dollars. It's supposed to be only 1 cent after you redeem the stickers. So, after she got some help I was able to buy my dutch oven for one penny.

Brought it home and the first thing I cooked was an Indian stew. I like the fact that the Thomas dutch oven is really light. I was expecting the pot to be heavy. The handles didn't get hot while it was on the stove. And it's very easy to clean. None of the stew stuck to the pot because of the Teflon coating. The lid fits on tight and I didn't notice that the handle on the lid got too hot, but I still used an oven mitt to pick it up.

The next thing I plan to cook is my favorite chili. Recipe is located below. I really like the Thomas Rosenthal dutch oven. I plan to get one of the frying pans next. I only need 25 more stickers. http://www.jewelosco.com/

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000521785

No comments:

Post a Comment