buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day:Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Review of the Day:Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno

I have been a Tae Bo girl since 1999. I have about 80% of the videos he has released and maybe tried about 90% of them. When I found out he had finally released another workout I was excited and a bit apprehensive. I do love the Tae Bo, but since I've been doing it so long and I'm a bit of a fitness junkie I have done a lot of workouts and always need to be challenged. I decided to give Cardio Inferno a try.

Well, it starts off with a stretching warm-up which is something I've never liked and always tend to skip. I like to move in warm-up. So, I just jogged in place for the 5 minutes. We then get down to business. It's time for the workout. I was hoping that there would be some new moves in this DVD. He did add a couple of new moves. A lot of it were the same moves, but he put them in a combination that he never did before. He was motivating and energetic as usual. I like that he doesn't take a lot of time between moves. Tae Bo DVDs always go by fast for me. I'm never really watching the clock. The workout including the warm-up is about 45 minutes. There is a tutorial, but since I've been doing Tae Bo for 11 years I didn't do it.

I have to say that if you are a beginner this workout will knock you off your feet. It is challenging, but I wish it was a bit more complicated in the moves. My heart rate was between 60-70%. I like it to be above that. It says you can burn up to 800 calories. I got to 250. So, not bad for 40 minutes. I will get this DVD out when I need to have a good workout, but if you want a really challenging Tae Bo workout I suggest getting the Get Ripped DVDs.



No comments:

Post a Comment