buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Thomas Rosenthal Professional Cookware Review-Frypan

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, November 12, 2010

Review of the Day: Thomas Rosenthal Professional Cookware Review-Frypan

I purchased another piece of cookware from Jewel/Osco using the stickers. For 70 reward stickers I got the 10.2" non-stick frypan. I'm loving it. The food cooks evenly. The pan is definitely non-stick. Clean up is very easy thanks to the teflon. There's a hole in the handle to hang the pan up if you want to do that. I've cooked with it several times and I notice the handle doesn't get hot, but warm. I do wish it had a lid to it. I have the dutch oven and sometimes I use that lid, but the dutch oven is 9.4". So, it's a little small, but I make it work. Can't wait to get another piece of cookware. Still saving the stickers.

1 comment: