buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: What's That Smell?! It's Air Wick's Crackling Fire & Warming Spice

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's That Smell?! It's Air Wick's Crackling Fire & Warming Spice

Next week is Thanksgiving and you'll be gathered together with friends and family. The house will probably be smelling good because of all the food that's being cooked, but I'm a sucker for these scented oils. I was in the store and saw the Air Wick Winter Luxury Edition. The one that caught my eye was the Crackling Fire & Warming Spice. I tried the scratch and sniff and the package, but I really couldn't smell anything. I took a chance and bought it. Right now my house smells like cinnamon, cloves and creamy vanilla. It's a warm, comforting smell. All the best scents of the holidays. Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment