buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Wysi Wipes!

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wysi Wipes!

Ok, I was sent a sample of Wysi Wipes. My son and I were fascinated to see these little 2cm disk in the little green pouch. These little disks turn into biodegradable 9x10 inch wipes. They're a cross between a paper towel and a wash cloth. What you do is just put the disk under water, just a tablespoon will do. Unroll and volia you have a cloth. This is great especially for moms. I know I always need something to wipe my kids' faces. The little packs that were sent to me have 2 disks each. The cloth is very gentle on the skin. They are 100% natural, contain no alcohol, nothing has been added. It doesn't even have a scent. The towels are disposable, but can be reused. They are very durable and can be used in many different ways. Here's a website where you can learn more http://www.canawipe.com/about.html

null

2 comments:

  1. HI! I have found a product similar to this, it's a saline nose wipe called Achooz, I use it for pretty much any clean-up...I'm curious if you have ever used it, and if so, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. No I haven't tried Achooz. If I see it in the stores I will give them a try.

    ReplyDelete