buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: My new diet! Shakeology!

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new diet! Shakeology!



Ok, I have decided to try a new diet. I have seen some other people be really successful with it and I figure I should give it a try. Instead of going with the normal meal replacement drink like Slim-Fast I will be using Shakeology. Shakeology is a Beachbody product. It comes from the people that make P90X (Get ripped in 90 days) and Hip Hop Abs. Basically this drink is better than any meal replacement shake that's on the market right now. It has a ton of vitamins, antioxidants, super fruits, healthy oils. All in this 140 calorie drink. I've tried a the chocolate and the greenberry. I like them both, but I like the chocolate better. I've been mixing the chocolate with soy milk and the greenberry with juice, but you can use water.

I find that the shakes keep me full. I sometimes forget to eat lunch. Beachbody says if you replace a meal everyday with Shakeology you will lose weight, gain energy, mental clarity and also improve your skin and hair. Some people have even gotten off medications after starting Shakeology. I figure it's a good investment because instead of getting something unhealthy for breakfast or lunch. Or buying a latte for the same price or less I can have this healthy shake and feel good about what I'm putting into my body. You can also use as it as a post workout drink too!
Check out the website: http://myshakeology.com/Chigirl68 to learn more!

For a FREE SAMPLE of Shakeology send an e-mail to chidiva68@gmail.com. There is no obligation. Just give it a try;-)

Update 2/4/11: Just got my 2 free workout DVDs that I receive with the Home Direct Shakeology program. I will be reviewing these DVDs this weekend. Stay tuned for my review! So far I'm loving the program. Lost 8 pounds last month. I like that I can make the shake how I want it by adding soy milk, coconut water, fruit whatever. What are you waiting for?! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment