buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller

I have been waking up extremely early for my part-time job the past couple of years. I've noticed that I have developed under-eye circles. I was in Walgreen's yesterday and saw that the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller was on sale for 10.99. They only had one left and it was the sheer tint. It says it is good for most skin tones so I decided to buy it. The Anti-Dark Circle Roller contains Caffeine Gel, lemon essence and mineral pigments. Garnier states that dark circles and shadows will be corrected and diminished. And that in one week your eyes will look brighter.

I tried it immediately when I got home. The pigment was really light. Similar to what was on the box. I rolled it under my eyes and rubbed it in a bit. I was amazed. The dark circles were gone, my eyes looked brighter and I looked younger. So, I was extremely happy with my purchase. I don't wear foundation everyday, but it still looked great under my eyes without foundation over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment