buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Tae Bo-Celebrity Fit Cardio (2007)

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tae Bo-Celebrity Fit Cardio (2007)



Tae Bo has been a part of my life since 1999. This is one of my favorite Tae Bo workouts. As usual Billy is encouraging and his enthusiasm makes you want to work hard for him. This workout has a lot of the signature Tae Bo moves. Some of the combinations are different than in previous workouts. The music is good and I find myself dancing in between the exercises. But there's not a lot of time between each move. One of the things I like about Billy's workouts is that the workout goes by very quickly. This is one workout where he is actually aware of the count and the sets are pretty even on both sides of the body. It's a full body workout that's not tough, but you will work up a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment