buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Bobbi Brown Brightening Moisture Cream Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bobbi Brown Brightening Moisture Cream Review

Facial cream














I remember seeing this moisturizing cream in my mom's bathroom cabinet and asking her what she thought of it. She had nothing but good things to say about it except for the price of 75 dollars. I knew I could not afford that so I just decided I didn't need it. Imagine my delight when she bought it for me for my birthday! My birthday is in October and I've been using it every day and night since then. The results are that my skin is softer. brighter and more even. It's not greasy and has a very mild scent of citrus. Like I said I've been using it day and night for the past 3 months and I'm just running out of it now. So, I guess that is a good bargain for the price. It's available at department stores and online at http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment