buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Nishiki Sushi Bar

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nishiki Sushi Bar

Haven't been blogging for a while. We moved to Vancouver and that has taken up a lot of my time. I would like to tell you about a restaurant here that my husband and I love to go to when we want sushi. It's called Nishiki Sushi Bar. It's located at 49th and Victoria. We have been there a few times and the sushi is awesome. My favorite is the salmon tempura roll. They also have a delicious bubble tea with seasonal fruits. There slogan is 'Get it fresh. Get it tasty' and that is exactly what you get. So if you live in Vancouver or plan on visiting make sure to check them out! Business hours are Sunday-Thursday 11:30am-10:00am Friday-Saturday 11:30am-11:00pm. Go online at QQSushi.com Call 604-323-0002 for dine-in, take-out, delivery and catering.

No comments:

Post a Comment