buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: X-TrainFit Cardio Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, January 27, 2012

X-TrainFit Cardio Review

X-TrainFit Cardio
This week I started a workout program called X-TrainFit. My hubby got it for me for Christmas. I was really excited to start it. It's a 12 week program with 8 DVDs. Similar to P90X and Supreme 90. The first video is Cardio. This video is 53 minutes. It consists of 4 workout sets and you do 2 to 3 exercises for 60 seconds, then 45 seconds and then 30 seconds. In between the sets you do one exercise for 60 seconds. It starts out with a brief warm up. The workout is led by the creator Stephanie Oram. She is accompanied by 3 other people. For the most part I liked this DVD, but it didn't really challenge me like my other workout videos. I guess Jillian Michaels, Tony Horton and Bob Harper among others have created such challenging videos that it's really hard to top them. I would say if you are a beginner or maybe an intermediate you will find it challenging. I found myself looking for another workout DVD to do, because I wasn't challenged enough.

1 comment:

  1. I've tagged YOU in the 11 Random Things post meme that's be flying around the internet.
    Check out the rules on my blog post today!

    http://fitknitchick.com/2012/02/02/eleven-random-things-meme-a-great-way-to-meet-health-and-fitness-bloggers/

    I know you'll have fun and meet some great bloggers on the way!

    ReplyDelete