buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Bio Oil

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bio Oil

Bio Oil



I have extremely dry skin especially in the winter.  I've tried many body lotions.  They work for a while but don't last very long.  I need something to keep my skin hydrated all day.  I originally bought Bio Oil for the scars on my legs left from me scratching my dry skin. Bio Oil according to the package can be used scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging and dehydrated skin. It contains Vitamins A & E, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile Oils.

So I started using the Bio Oil mainly for the scars, but I decided to use it in place of my body lotion for my dehydrated skin. My skin drank it in immediately.  It's not greasy and has a nice light scent. I was pleasantly surprised by that.

The first time using it I noticed that I didn't have to reapply it later in the day.  It kept my skin hydrated, smooth and soft. I've using it on a regular basis for five weeks and my skin doesn't get dry or crack anymore.  The scars have faded.  I will continue to use Bio Oil.  I've actually bought another from Well.ca before I've finished the first one. Great product!  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment