buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream




Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
I have been using Garnier skincare and haircare products for several years now.  So, I was happy to see this new cream.  I bought this cream myself from Well.ca and tried it out for 3 weeks.

From the box: Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream is enriched with revitalizing Grape Water Extract, this oil-free formula helps to maintain skin's moisture barrier and protects skin from external aggressors like the drying effects of the sun and wind. It's oil-free, non-comedogenic, allergy tested, gentle to skin and non-greasy.

Well, I love the scent and the cream is very refreshing and just melts into the skin.  Not greasy at all and it made my skin feel soft. I like that it has Grape Water Extract which has antioxidants to protect dry skin from harsh environments and vitamin E to soothe and condition the skin. the only problem was it didn't keep my skin moist all day.  I found myself reapplying the cream by midday. So, I will use this cream along with my favorite Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Regenerating Moisture Cream because I like the ingredients and it did make my skin feel good.  Just didn't keep it hydrated all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment