buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Fresh Produce Sportswear

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fresh Produce Sportswear


Standing Ovation Cardigan in Black


Summer is finally here!  If you're like me you are looking in your closet and feeling kind of blah.  Now is the time to freshen up your wardrobe with some Fresh Produce!  Fresh Produce Sportswear has everything you will need to liven up your wardrobe and accessories.  The lovely people at Fresh Produce were kind enough to send me an item from their collection to try on and review.

Standing Ovation Cardigan in Tropical Punch



I received the Standing Ovation Cardigan in black.  It's gorgeous!  I love the way the material feels against my skin.  It's made from viscose a type of rayon and linen.  No dry cleaning required.  It's machine washable and tumble dry low.  It kept me comfortable in a cool restaurant while out to dinner with my husband.  And the best thing yet, it's made in the USA!

Fresh Produce Clothing


This cardigan is very versatile.  You can wear it to work, when you go out for the evening or even to the beach.  I like wearing it over a top and slacks.  I think wearing it over a maxi-dress would look cute also.  I'm so happy to have this item of clothing in my wardrobe.  It's flattering for all shapes and sizes.

Check out Fresh Produce Sportwear on at freshproduceclothes.com for their weekly sales and on  Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and their blog




Disclaimer: Fresh Produce Sportswear  provided me with a free item of clothing to review.  I am under no obligation to write a positive review. The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment