buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Julep Maven Subscription Box Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, July 22, 2013

Julep Maven Subscription Box Review



Julep


I subscribe with Julep to receive their Monthly Maven Box.  For the month of June I received a box that contained  their Elixir Moroccan Argan Oil and Rock Star Hand Creme along with some delicious taffy;-)

I love the products!  The oil can be used on the skin, hair and cuticles. I've been using the oil for the past few weeks.  It makes my hair very soft.  I enjoy massaging it into my scalp.  On my skin it blends in quickly,  It's not sticky, doesn't leave any residue, hydrates my skin and gives me a glow.  It's organic and doesn't have any scent to it. The Elixir Moroccan Argan Oil contains Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.  It's non-irritating and non-allergenic.

The Rock Star Hand Creme is wonderful.  It absorbs quickly into the skin and it has a light floral scent that's heavenly. My hands are still hydrated after I wash them.  The Rock Star Hand Creme has no parabens and is sulfate-free.  It has shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil and Vitamin E.

You can sign up for your own Monthly Maven Box at Julep.com!  You can also find out more about Julep on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment