buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Well Wisdom Vital Whey Protein Powder Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Well Wisdom Vital Whey Protein Powder Review
















I use protein powder almost every day.  I like to put it in my post workout smoothies.  The great people at Well Wisdom sent me a free jar of their Vital Whey Protein in Vanilla.  They also sent me packets of the Cocoa and the Natural.  I really liked the taste. The vanilla is my favorite.  It has a creamy texture to it. It mixes well, easy to digest and had no unpleasant aftertaste.  I have had no side effects with this product.


vwv1-supplement-facts.jpg


Protein Frosty








Vital Whey contains Proserum a native whey protein concentrate.  It provides all of the essential amino acids and improves muscles strength.  It is GMO-free, hormone-free and is derived from cows that graze year-round on pesticide-free, chemical-free natural grass pastures.  Vital Whey has 15 grams of protein and only 80 calories per serving.  I feel really good using this product.  I know I'm not putting a bunch of chemicals in my body,


 faq.jpg

Not only did I use this in my post workout smoothies, but I made a  protein frosty with it.  I used it in my oatmeal. It's very versatile. Find out more about Well Wisdom products at
WellWisdom.com
Facebook
Twitter 

  

Disclaimer: Well Wisdom provided me with free samples of Vital Whey Protein Powder. I am under no obligation to write a positive review. Results may vary. The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment