buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Crochet Cowl / Headband 2-in-1

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crochet Cowl / Headband 2-in-1


Crochet Cowl / Headband 2-in-1
Crochet Cowl/Headband


Yes, it's a cowl and headband in one item!  Ashley the owner of Handmade aj sent me the item for review.  I'm looking forward to wearing it when the weather gets colder.  Very nice as a cowl and can be used as a neck warmer.  To me it seems a bit large for my head to be a headband.  I could see wearing it over the ears in the winter to keep your ears warm.

Neopolitan Mason Jar with Koozie Cozy 2 Piece Set
Mason Jar Koozie Cozy


Ashley has many handmade items in her Etsy shop including mason jar sets, headbands, hats and cute items for babies.  Please check out her Etsy shop Handmade aj to see more of her items.  You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook!  And check out her blog!  She's having a back to school sale!


Disclaimer:  Handmade aj sent me a item to try and review.  I am no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions are my own and results may vary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment