buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Quick Tuesday Tip: Nivea Lip Butter

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quick Tuesday Tip: Nivea Lip Butter



I've been dealing with some extremely chapped lips this winter. I've tried a few things to help the situation, but nothing worked.

Finally I tried Nivea Lip Butter.  I'm using the flavor Vanilla and Macadamia.  The Lip Butter is like butter. It's creamy and smells like vanilla. It contains shea butter and almond oil. It's not greasy and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. I'm so happy. 

Nivea Lip Butter retails for $2.99. The price is right too!

I highly recommend this product. Please go to Nivea.com to find out more about this and other products.

Have you tried Nivea Lip Butter?! Let me know what you think. Please leave a comment below or go to the Contact Page to find out how to connect with me!

Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. The opinions are my own and results may vary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment