buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Biodegradable,Organic Single Serve Coffee Review-Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Biodegradable,Organic Single Serve Coffee Review-Tuesday Tip

Biodegradable organic coffee
I was walking past the Skytrain Commercial/Broadway stop in Vancouver while running errands.  I saw these people giving away boxes.  That's nothing new in that area because I've been there before and received free samples. This time they were giving away full boxes of OneCoffee.

I had never heard of OneCoffee before and I was kind of skeptical, but I took a box anyway.  Especially after I saw that I could use it in my Keurig.

OneCoffee is organic single-serve coffee. 

Tried some immediately when I got home and was pleasantly surprised.  The coffee is delicious.  It's strong, but not overpowering.  Very smooth as well.  Great flavor!  The cups are biodegradable. Each cup is individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Then I realized it was Earth Day.  That's why they were giving out the free samples.  Perfect.

I will buy more OneCoffee when I'm done with this box.  You can buy OneCoffee at stores across Canada including Whole Foods, London Drugs and Buy-Low Foods.

Update 4/21/15-OneCoffee's website says that it will be available in the US soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment