buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Foodie Friday: Batter & Berries Chicago Restaurant Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, April 10, 2015

Foodie Friday: Batter & Berries Chicago Restaurant Review

Batter & Berries Chicago
Cluck-N-Gaufre (Goof)

I love Chicago and great food!  Chicago has thousands of restaurants, but there is one I had to get to during my last visit. Batter & Berries is that restaurant.  I heard so many great things about it.  It was also featured on Chicago's Best.

I went there with my mom and a couple of friends. The restaurant was very crowded, but it took only about 15 minutes for us to get a table.  I ordered the Cluck-N-Gaufre (Goof) or sweet potato waffles stuffed with chicken. I enjoyed my meal.  I was so stuffed I couldn't finish it all. The flavors of the waffle, the chicken and the butter together was heavenly.



My friends ordered the Lobster Omelet and raved about how delicious it was. Sadly, I didn't get pictures, but I did try some of my mom's Fish and Chips. The fish was crispy and well seasoned.  The chips were delicious.  The food was great, but the service was better. Our server Tim was fun and attentive.

Batter & Berries
Fish and Chips








Batter & Berries Chicago


Batter & Berries is located at 2748 N Lincoln, Chicago. 1 773-248-7710. Hours of operation is Mon-Sun 8am-3pm. If you get there right before 3pm you will still get served and they don't rush you to get out. My mom, friends and I were there from 2pm until almost 3:30pm.  Felt very much at home there.Take a look at the menu. They are always adding new and delicious dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment