buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Relief From Dry Skin In Your Shower with Nivea: Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Relief From Dry Skin In Your Shower with Nivea: Tuesday Tip

I have a habit of forgetting to moisturize my dry skin after my bath or shower. Usually I'm taking a bath or shower while something is cooking or right before I pick up the kids from school, so I'm always in a hurry.



Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion provides relief from my dry skin and saves me time too. 

It's an in-shower lotion you put on after washing with your regular soap. It contains shea butter and moisturizes instantly.  It's not sticky and rinses off easily leaving my skin smooth and soft. My skin stays moisturized for hours. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion also has a lovely scent similar to the Nivea cream I remember from my childhood.

I highly recommend this product! To find out more about this and other Nivea products go to their website Niveausa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment