buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: I'm Greek-ing Out for the New McDonald's Salad Bowls-Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I'm Greek-ing Out for the New McDonald's Salad Bowls-Tuesday Tip





I don't usually go to McDonald's but I saw recently that they have added new things to the menu. Well, the first thing that honestly caught my attention was the Red Velvet Oreo McFlurry.  I have a terrible sweet tooth.  Anyway, after I drooled over the new McFlurry, I saw that McDonald's has new salad bowls 

I decided to try one out last week.  I had the I'm Greek-ing Out Salad.  I was actually surprised at how big it was.  You can have grilled or crispy chicken on the salad.  I got the grilled.  It was delicious with the Greek salad dressing. It was so filling, it's all I had for dinner.


The I'm Greek-ing Out Salad is only 280 calories.  The Greek salad dressing is 140.  There are two other salads that I will have to try, Head Over Harvest and Keep Calm, Caesar On. Find our more about the salads and other menu items by going to McDonalds.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment