buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Repair & Protect Your Hair From Sun Damage-Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Repair & Protect Your Hair From Sun Damage-Tuesday Tip


Sunlight


I have done so much damage to my hair.  It became lifeless and brittle.  I could feel and hear it snap while combing.  For the past 3 weeks I've been using Pantene's Pro-V Overnight Miracle and Ultimate BB Creme haircare products.

                                                   Haircare products, Panten Pro-V



The Overnight Miracle works on my hair overnight while I sleep.  Just apply to the hair and go to sleep.  It's that simple! The Overnight Miracle dissolves in the hair quickly and doesn't leave any residue on the pillow.  Ovenight Miracle erases at least 6 months of damage.




Pantene Pro-V, Haircare Products


The Ultimate 10 BB Creme is for use during the day.  It's a 10 in 1 hair perfecter.  It strengthens hair, has frizz control, protects hair from heat styling.  It can be used on wet or dry hair.

I've noticed a lot less breakage and my hair is less dry and easier to manage.  I will continue to use these two products together.  I think these products are a must for the summer especially if you are spending a lot of time in the sun.  Use these products daily to repair and protect your hair from sun damage. Find out more about these and other Pantene products at Pantene.com



No comments:

Post a Comment