buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Foodie Friday: Batter & Berries Part Deux!

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, November 20, 2015

Foodie Friday: Batter & Berries Part Deux!



Batter & Berries
Batter & Berries Burger with Sweet Potato Fries




The hashtag Batter & Berries use most frequently is #comegetyousome and indeed I did!  I made a second visit there this summer.  I couldn't leave Chicago without visiting the restaurant. Read my first review of Batter & Berries here.


Batter & Berries
Scallop Omelette



As usual the restaurant was packed, but it only took us 20 minutes to get a table.  Pro tip: Go during the week, the wait for a table is better than the weekend.  I have a friend who went during the weekend and had to wait over an hour for a table.  The cool thing is that now they text you when you when a table is available.  So, you can walk around the neighborhood, but don't go too far.


Batter & Berries
Benjamin Loose-Leaf Teas


I wanted to try the French Toast Flight, but I saw the burger with onion rings and sweet potato fries on the menu and decided to try that.  I think they should offer samples of their signature dishes.  I would have gotten a sample of the French Toast Flight and then my order.  The food was delicious and the service was outstanding.  I know it was only my second time there, but I will be going back every visit to Chicago because the atmosphere is very welcoming. I felt like I was going to a friend's home to eat.  We saw our favorite server Tim there and he greeted us with a hug.

Batter & Berries Menu
Batter & Berries Menu
Check out the Batter & Berries menu here. Have you been to Batter & Berries?! Please share your experience in the comments section. To find out more about Batter & Berries follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment