buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: How to Travel the World and Save Money

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How to Travel the World and Save Money

Traveling nowadays has become very expensive.  You have to really think about how much you are willing to spend and if it's worth it.  Searching for a bargain can be a full-time job.  During our recent travels in the US were able to save some money on our hotel in Boston with Travel Set Go.


how to save money on hotels

 



With Travel Set Go you can get wholesale prices on over 400,000 hotels all around the world.  It's very easy to start saving.  There's a free membership and a VIP membership for only $8.25 a month.  


With the VIP membership, you not only save on hotels, but you also get:
  • Car Rentals
  • Cruises
  • Vacation Condominiums
  • Activities and Excursions
  • Complimentary Travel Concierge (live travel agent) to book your trip

hotel deals
Boston

I am a Travel Set Go Ambassador As an Ambassador I take photos from my travels and get compensated with Travel Set Go Savings Dollars for each photo I post on Instagram.  They start you off with $100 and for every two pictures you take you get $100.  When we booked the hotel in Boston, we saved $257.00. I had $300 in my savings and it went towards the $257.00 in savings, not the balance of  $358.04.

You don't have to be an Ambassador to get the savings.  It has basically helped me to get some exposure for my Instagram account and I've gained more followers. 

 

How to save money on hotels
Midtown Hotel in Boston

 
Midtown Hotel in Boston

 There are no blackout dates and all of the prices include taxes.  

how to travel the world and save money
For a 3 Day/2 Night Stay at the Midtown Hotel


Take a look at my balance after our trips to New York, Boston and Chicago!

how to save money on hotels

I took a lot of photos.  It's fun being an Ambassador and sharing my photos.  Also, I want to work as a social media marketer/consultant in the travel industry.  So, I thought this would be a good start.

Remember, you don't have to be an Ambassador to get the deep discounts. To find out more about Travel Set Go, go here

You can also connect with them on TwitterFacebook,  and Instagram.

Disclaimer:  I am a Travel Set Go Ambassador.  If you sign up for a membership or to become an Ambassador, I will receive compensation.  I am under no obligation to post a positive review.  The opinions are my own and results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment