buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: How to Grow Your Business With Twitter and Instagram

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, May 6, 2016

How to Grow Your Business With Twitter and Instagram

Grow your business with Twitter



Have you been struggling with generating engagement and growing your followers on Twitter or Instagram?! Have you started a Twitter account and the avatar is still an egg?! Don't know what content to post?! Don't know how to get started?!  I want to help!


Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram are  AMAZING tools for growing your brand.  You can connect with your customers instantly! Recently I wrote about my top 3 ways to increase engagement and followers. You can read the post here.  


If you find yourself spending time on social media and not getting results or totally ignoring it because it frustrates you, you're losing potential customers and throwing money down the drain.

I am a mom and wife from Chicago now living in Toronto.  I have also lived in Brooklyn, NY,  Cambridge, England and Vancouver, Canada. I have a BA in Psychology.  Most of my working career before children (BC) was spent as a social worker.  My degree and work experience have taught me how to communicate with anyone. 

I know what makes people tick.  I have a certificate in Social Media Management from Social Media Manager School and I have taken courses in social media marketing, PR and content writing.


I really enjoy working with brands/small companies promoting their products with my blog. My favorite social media platforms are Twitter and Instagram. 

I have evolved from just blogging to social media marketing. I find joy in creating a marketing strategy and implementing it on social media.  For me social media marketing isn't work, it's art. It's my creative outlet.  

Grow your buiness with Twitter



I would love to help any brand or small business to increase their presence on Twitter and Instagram to get the customers they want.   I invite you to check out my Twitter and Instagram accounts  @dancingvalentin  and @kellym7609 to see what I do every day.  

I am offering a FREE Twitter and/or Instagram consultation and monitoring for one week.  After one week you can sign up for my Social Media Consultation Package, so that we can continue to work together. I will continue to help you manage your account and help your business to grow even more!

grow your business with twitter


Let me show you the basics for Twitter and Instagram. I will help you to start growing your brand on social media.
  • Curating Content
  • Engagement (Connecting with Followers) on Twitter and Instagram
  • Writing Effective Content
  • What to Post on Instagram 
  • What Hashtags to Use
  • Using Canva to Create Simple Graphics

Why am I doing this?! I know what it is like to struggle with social media! I have found out what works and also, I love what I do! Please email me at scckelly@gmail.com or use the easy signup box at the top right corner of the this blog to get started today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment